Wednesday

its now almost 12am in the morning and im still up..
for the past few days or weeks here in Brunei.. I've been having sleepless nights. I sometimes go to bed like 3 or 4 am in the morning. sometimes i dont feel like going to bed but i have to since I have to wake up real early or in the noon to do house chores and stuffs like cooking up lunch for my family after school and work. I have to say i love cooking and doing chores. Like what i did this afternoon.. after i woke up i went straight to the bathroom took the clothes and put into the laundry at the same time i went and prepared the ingredients for spaghetti.. then after that i washed up the dishes.. i did lots of things and i never became tired because i was having fun doing stuffs. I did the laundry. Baked brownies. wash the dishes. cooked spaghetti for lunch. I finished all of that at exactly 2 hours! :D haha

after doing all those! Finally.. i get to rest..
but no.. i was wrong.. when my dad called me.. he told me to do his report.. and i said.. what?! oh right.. i forgot. well okay then. I had no choice but to type it all out and i did except one more piece of paper. i cant read his handwritting yaknow. its so hard. so i guess i'll continue it tomorrow. :D

btw, bestiejiggs just called me . im just saying. oh and melliepoo added me in ym went online awhile and after a few seconds.. *poofs* ''melissa went offline. so mean this mel! hahaha just kidding. I love my bestfriends :D their always there for me in times of need. especially when i was in phils. they called me up to see how was i doing and all that. im just glad to have them :D I love you guys! :D hehe
im currently chatting with kaths memo:)and justin and zeph who is just next door outside.. hahaha. their still up.. and also knickers the ah we so mi! HAHA

ohh im gonna post up some pics i took today while i was inside my room and..




i took this from my window.. when i saw this i was like..wth? its raining and their still standing up there and marching.. i think they were having this prize giving ceremony. where the people wearing red suits are called up and were given a prize. howd i know? thats because i can hear them even thou their just waaaaay down there~ hahahaha





this is mitchie :D that belongs to the memos
mitchie passed away 3 days ago... =(
It has been with the memo's for 18 months.
REST IN PEACE mitchie. we love you!=)



I dont like it when animals died especially if your really close to them.. seriously. i just hate it when it happens. why do they have to die?.. :/


thats's all for now. stay tuned for tomorrow EARLY morning! XD
nites everyone:D and morning too

Kats13=)