Thursday

Today I woke up late again.. as usual! XD went video call with mellie! and i saw lucky! lucky seriously looked like a stuff-toy. (A) this afternoon I played basketball with my brothers and one of my neighbour . A little girl called me from the terrace and said to pick her up so that she could go down and play and i did.. her name's jen-jen btw:) well anyways, after we went down and played basketball by passing it here and there.. she came up to me and asked ''ate kathleen, where is your baby or was it do you have a baby'' and i said'' jen-jen, why did you asked me that?'' and all she did was asking the same question. I told her I dont have a baby.. I mean its really weird coming from a little girl who suddenly asked me that kind of question.. where did she get that? its not like i have a big tumtum right? i dont. hahahaha after that we both played hide and seek with my youngest brother''boyong'' . each of us took our turns to be the seeker until when jenjen became the seeker... she cried because she couldnt find us. and when it was time to go home.. she still doesnt want to go home yet.. she wants to go with me rather going out with her parents.. she was crying the whole time. I didnt want to leave her, but i had too. so yeah thats what happened this afternoon(thursday)


I want to share this video with you guys. this video is actually one of my favourite. i mean the song is actually one of my favourites. This song was actually recommended by melieepoo:D. After I listened to this song, It made me feel so light and its actually very inspiring for me:) so yeaaa..






that's all for now. since i have to wake up really early just to cleaned up my room! because it is now in a state of big BIG MESS i say! XD
goodnite everyone! have a blessed friday:)