Tuesday

TUESDAY! :)

Gooooood Evening yaaaw! ;)
so what to blog about..
oh yeah guys i want you to meet POPO!xD



I first met popo early this afternoon like for 5-10 minutes.. and i started taking pictures of it because it was real cute and chubby plus its feather was real soft too.XD







POPO playing dead. he wasnt dead yet..

until after a few minutes i went home.. my brothers told me popo died=(
popo you will be missed.. and may you rest in peace little popo:)




I forgot!! hahaha i baked MUFFINS & BROWNIES after Dinner!!
here are some of the pics..



This is ze BROWNIES! it doesnt looked like a Brownie but then, they taste like brownie! i kinda ate alot of that.. not that many but yeah cant help not eating. eheheh:D

* as for the MUFFINS..






I was trying to design one of the muffins into a flower shape but then it didnt turn out the way as i've expected.. hahahah oh wells. there's always a next time. I love baking and cooking a lot. Its actually one of my specialties;)

well i guess that's all for NOW!Hope you guys enjoyed it:) till next timeeeeee ;D

No comments: